Sunday, May 17, 2009

Contrast

Yesterday's post was about Oreo cookies. Today I'm thinking about contrast and how it can best suit you, so the title is keeping with the Oreo theme. Bear with me, I haven't figured out a way to segue into Funny Bones (my favorite snack) yet, though suggestions are welcome.

How many times have you gone through what could be called a 'tough' experience only to be grateful for it in the long run? Every one of mine thus far fit that mold, and likewise for the ones that my friends recount.

Black and White....contrast....would you be able to appreciate one as much without the other?

Think of life as being like a song. If all the parts were harmony, it would be boring. All the masters like Mozart knew how to use dissonance to bring out the harmony, so use your dissonance to bring out your harmony. Bring out the best in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment